Notice to Vacate
If you want to move at the end of your lease, remember that we need to know 60 days from the first of the month that you will be leaving. This form will be considered your official notice. If there is more than one person on your lease, know that notice to vacate by one is considered notice to vacate by all tenants on the lease. If some of you are planning on staying, we need to know that in advance.
- If you move out before the end of your lease, we have the right to collect the unpaid rent until the end of the lease, or until another person takes possession of the leased premises. Security deposit will be held until the end of the lease.
- All keys must be returned to our office by 11:00am on the termination date of the lease.
- Premises must be clean and in good condition, minus normal wear and tear. Please read the Move Out Instructions carefully.
- Close your utility accounts on the final day of your lease. We will not do it for you.
- Change your address at the post office, we will not forward your mail.
- Cancel any automatic rent payments. We cannot change them.
- Once you’ve given notice, we will start marketing your unit. Our agents, with a 24 hour notice, may be showing your home to potential tenants.